Membership of Boyne Valley Flavours
There has never been a better time to join Boyne Valley Flavours, with the generous joint support of both Meath and Louth Co. Councils, their respective LEOs and our dedicated Food Development Officer- Gráinne McKeown. Our aim for 2020 and into the future is to ensure, through a collaborative effort, the promotion of local food, drink, and ‘food/drink tourism’ activities across our region.
Join us, and become part of a successful regional food family, where friendships are forged, new ideas are ‘spawned’, business advice & inspiration is shared with like-minded people.
Below are only a few of the many benefits you get as a member of Boyne Valley Flavours, to find out more email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we would be happy to talk you through the rest!
Be part of bringing the Boyne Valley Region to the fore in Ireland and beyond, for its food & drinks. Help us to build a strong stakeholder community and for us to collaborative work together to brand the Boyne Valley as a Food Tourism Destination. Having been globally recognised at the Food Trekking Awards 2019 for Most Innovative Marketing Campaign for Food/Beverage Destination, the Boyne Valley will have the eyes of the International Food Tourism market on it this year. We are passionate about promoting food/beverage producers and venues in the Boyne Valley and continuing to put it on the global stage.
Benefits of Boyne Valley Flavour’s Membership
- Your food/drink business/event/venue will be branded in partnership with an internationally recognized award-winning food tourism brand.
- Your food/drink business/event/venue will be advertised via 20,000+ printed "Boyne Valley Food Series" brochures which is distributed are distributed nationally and internationally.
- Each food/drink business/event/venue receives a dedicated event page on our new Boyne Valley Flavour's website.
- You will have the opportunity to sell your product via our new online market.
- Each food/drink business/event/venue is advertised on all social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, on both Boyne Valley Flavours and Discover Boyne Valley Tourism accounts.
- Regular Press Releases are sent to relevant publications with the help of our appointed PR/ Marketing company.
- Boyne Valley Flavours branding for any Boyne Valley Flavour’s event you hold including stands, banners, road signs and bunting.
- Regular food network events that seek to connect you with other members of our network, encourage new business opportunities and learn from industry experts.
- Your food/drink business/event/venue will be advertised by Discover Boyne Valley Tourism also via their website. They also promote Boyne Valley Flavours at national and international tourism trade shows throughout the year.
- Boyne Valley Flavours Voucher- as a member you can sign up to be part of our voucher system which we actively promote year round.
- Opportunity to attend organised familiarization (FAM) trips, our 2020 trip is to Donegal in mid February.
- Opportunities to take part in initiatives such as Place on a Plate for hospitality members.
These are only a few of the many benefits you get as a member of Boyne Valley Flavours, to find out more email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to talk you through the rest!