Ten Reasons to join Boyne Valley Flavours this year!
1. Your food/drink business/event/venue will be branded in partnership with an internationally recognized award winning food tourism brand.
2. Your food/drink business/event/venue will be advertised via 20,000+ printed "Boyne Valley Food Series 2020" brochures which is distributed are distributed nationally and internationally.
3. Each food/drink business/event/venue receives a dedicated event page on our Boyne Valley Flavours website.
4. Each food/drink business/event/venue is advertised on all social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, on both Boyne Valley Flavours and Discover Boyne Valley Tourism accounts.
5. Regular Press Releases are sent to relevant publications with the help of our appointed PR/ Marketing company.
6. Boyne Valley Flavours branding for any Boyne Valley Flavour’s event you hold including stands, banners, road signs and bunting.
7. Regular food network events that seek to connect you with other members of our network, encourage new business opportunities and learn from industry experts.
8. Your food/drink business/event/venue will be advertised by Discover Boyne Valley Tourism also via their website. They also promote Boyne Valley Flavours at national and international tourism trade shows throughout the year.
9. Boyne Valley Flavours Voucher- as a member you can sign up to be part of our voucher system which we actively promote year round.
10. Opportunity to attend organised familiarization (FAM) trips, our 2020 trip is to Donegal in mid February.
These are only a few of the many benefits you get as a member of Boyne Valley Flavours, to find out more email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to talk you through the rest!