Farm Tours Ireland’s Boyne Valley Food Tour includes a visit to three local producers, Tasting Menu in the Monasterboice Inn and a quick stop at the Monasterboice Round Tour allowing you to experience the best of Irelands Ancient East.
Join them as they showcase the excellence of food production and farming within the Boyne Valley region. Meet with artisan food producers, hear the story of their product and production, tour the premises, and of course, sample the goods! You will visit three food producers, enjoy a Boyne Valley lunch menu, all aboard a luxury bus and under the guidance of one of our expert guides. You will leave with an appreciation of why these food producers, their products and their flavours are intrinsically linked to the Boyne Valley, along with an understanding of the history of the region. The following is a sample itinerary for the Boyne Valley Food tour:
- 8.30am Depart Dublin city
- 9.30am Visit to Boyne Valley Blue Cheese
- 11.30am Visit to The Cider Mill.
- 12.30pm Boyne Valley Tasting Menu at Monasterboice Inn.
- 2.00pm Visit to Monasterboice Round Tower
- 2.30pm Visit to Ballymakenny Potatoes
- 5.00pm Arrival back at Dublin city
Farm Tours Ireland