We are lucky to have many fabulous accommodation providers in the Boyne Valley and one of them is The Cottages Ireland. Dating back over 300 years, The Cottages Ireland are 6 exclusive, luxurious thatched holiday cottages superbly set in a hamlet-like setting on Ireland’s east coast.
These unique 5 star, whitewashed seaside cottages, are situated on the famous six mile sandy beach, between the villages of Bettystown and Laytown, just 25 minutes from Dublin Airport, making them the perfect base, from which to explore the hidden treasures of the Boyne Valley and Ireland’s Ancient East.
Set amongst picturesque organic gardens, part of the Boyne Valley Garden Trail, The Cottages are that wonderous thing, an undiscovered treasure, somewhere once experienced never to be forgotten. With uninterrupted sea or garden views take time to exhale in this oasis of calm and beauty, above all relax, revive, recharge. You will not be disappointed!
The Cottages are private and gated and can be enjoyed by families, couples, honeymooners - anyone who wants to escape the hustle and bustle of modern day living and experience an idyllic haven of peace and relaxation.
Each of the luxury holiday cottages have been lovingly renovated by owners Roger and Liz Pickett. The cottages provide an exceptionally high standard of self catering accommodation with stunning sea views or picturesque garden outlooks.
On arrival enter into the secluded dreamy thatched hamlet with large organic flower gardens and be greeted with a warm Irish welcome at your holiday cottage, with hot, home-made scones and jam.
These stunning luxurious cottages are ideally located to discover all the foodie delights the Boyne Valley has to offer and are the perfect place to enjoy a fabulous staycation.
Each of the deluxe cottages feature:
- Vaulted oak beamed ceilings, solid oak flooring and feature fireplaces
- Traditional Irish pine furniture throughout
- Luxury en-suite bathrooms
- Fully fitted farmhouse style kitchens with all utilities
- Spacious comfortable living areas
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout providing comfortable year round accommodation
- Free Satellite TV and WiFi
- DVD, CD & Radio, Books & Games.
- Private Car Parking, Barbeque area, Children’s Play Area
- Welcome pack, plus all linens, towels, bathrobes, slippers, housekeeping twice weekly, heating, electricity and credit card charges are all included in your rental.
To find out more about The Cottages Ireland and to book a stay visit their website https://www.cottages-ireland.com/
And find them on social media