Boyne Valley Flavours & Boyne Valley Tourism together with Bia Soultions host a webinar on Best Practice measures on Covid and Safety Compliance for Reopening.
When: Tuesday December 1st 2020
Time: 10am – 11.30am
Location: Via Zoom – Meeting link and ID below
Meeting ID: 846 9634 9545
BiaSolutions will present a webinar on Tuesday, December 1st at 10am, tailored specifically to support food and hospitality business owners and management to comply with operational guidelines necessary re-open and recover.
Key topics for discussion:
- The new ‘Work Safely Protocol’ published Government 20th November 2020
- Fáilte Ireland guidelines for tourism and hospitality sectors updated 16th November 2020
- Steps necessary to protect the safety and well-being of employers, employees, and customers
- Implementing the ‘COVID-19 Safety Charter’ and building customer confidence
- Food safety requirements for re-opening kitchens and restaurants
- Legal obligations and key learnings from food businesses that have had compliance inspections
- Developing your company’s safety culture in times of Covid
- Supporting each other and the #LookForLocal campaign
Followed by a Q&A session and an open discussion with Restaurant Association of Ireland President Mark McGowan