The Puca Halloween Festival will be happening in Slane this October and the grounds of Slane Castle are going to be transformed into a playground for the spirits of Halloween. Púca, Boann, The Morrigan, and Fear Dearg roam the woodlands, and spectacular illuminations and installations bring the landscape to life.
During the festival why not join Slane Distillery for a specially created evening of Slane Irish Whiskey, storytelling, and folklore with Candlelit Tales!
BOOK HERE- https://www.slaneirishwhiskey.
Note: Dates of the experience are
Saturday October 23rd
Sunday October 24th
Thursday October 28th
Friday October 29th
Saturday October 30th
This 1.5 hour experience Includes:
- A short background into the history of the Gothic Stable block at Slane Castle which is now home to Slane Irish Whiskey
- A fully tutored Slane Irish Whiskey Deconstructed Tasting ( This includes 4 whiskeys)
- A 45 minute storytelling session with Candlelit Tales in our Private Whiskey Lounge next to the Puca festival site
- 1 Slane Whiskey Puca Punch Cocktail per person ( photo attached)
- Access to the Puca Festival Trail after the experience